Here's our #225 hand-picked collection of 7 New Free jQuery Plugins with examples we found around the web from last week (May 3rd, 2018 ~ May 10th, 2018). These jQuery plugins haven't been featured on our website yet I think you might find useful. Have fun with it and remember to spread the word!
FileUpload is a jQuery plugin and library that makes it easy to upload or read files on the client side.
- Use a button (or anything else you can style with CSS) instead of a real file input. This is handy 'cus you can’t really style a normal file input.
- Does not apply any styles whatsoever - you are fully in control of the look and feel of your app.
- Built in file-reading capabilities - you don't have to upload a file to a server to use it.
- Accept only file types that you want, built in file-type validation.
- Set an event handler to be called every time a file is added.
- Can accommodate multiple files at a time.
- Convert files to a dataURI on the client side.
- May add a name attribute to your button and it will submit just like a standard file input. (Drag n' drop files will not be submitted this way though).
- Chainable during instantiation.
- Supports Drag n' Drop.
- Built-in ajax file-uploading.
- Includes PHP upload helper class for the back-end.
Add wait effects & prevent user double-clicks with .wait('on') & .wait('off').
Great HUE/RGB color builder with sliders and live conversions. Build with html, css and jquery/js.
Centered background Image with hot spots
Fully responsive centered background Image with hot spots
A verticla accordion menu built with jQuery/CSS3.
Creates an scroll-Y like action.
Read, list, and marks message read from markdown files